To work towards building a Togolese society that respects diversity and is free from stigmatisation and discrimination as well as all forms of rights violations based on gender identity and sexual orientation.
- to contribute to the development of Togo's LGBTQIA+ communities by creating a tolerant society that respects fundamental rights
- to contribute to universal access to prevention, care and appropriate treatment for LGBTQIA+ communities
- advocate for the protection of the human rights of populations vulnerable to HIV and discriminated against LGBTQIA+;
- fight against all forms of discrimination;
- Promote meaningful representation and participation of vulnerable and discriminated populations in local, national and international decision-making bodies;
- strengthen mechanisms to document human rights violations based on sexual orientation and gender identity;
- raise awareness and advocate for an enabling environment and a tolerant society on issues of sexual orientation and gender identity.