The HUB is currently composed of the following associations: The Red Cross of Belgium, Doctors of the World, Doctors Without Borders, the Platforme Citoyenne de Soutien aux Refugees and SOS Jeunes.
- HUB is open every day from 11:30 to 17:00. It is a relaxing area with free Wi-Fi, coffee, mobile charging and games. There is also a “prayer place” for Muslims. It is a good place for chit-chat, networking and communicating with other people.
- Lunch distribution time is at 12:30 – 13-30. They offer meals with drinks and dessert every day including weekends.
- Their dinner time is from 18:00 to 19:00 which is being offered every day including weekends.
- It is possible to receive clothes and toiletries for free on Mondays (only for men), Tuesdays and Friday for everyone. Clothes tickets should be collected on the same day at 10:00 am.
- Consulting with a nurse, a doctor or psychologist is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 13:00 to 16:30. The ticket should be picked up for free on the same day at the HUB at 10:00 am.
- Legal and social advice is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 13:00 to 16:30. You need to collect a ticket on the same day at 10:00 am.