Association de soutien aux groupes vulnérables (ASGV)
- To contribute to the improvement of the life of the HsH community in the Republic of Congo by implementing actions for the prevention and comprehensive care of HIV and STIs
- To develop the chain of solidarity within the HsH community
- Defend the rights of the HsH community
- To analyse the problems faced by vulnerable groups in relation to HIV and provide appropriate solutions
- Disseminate information on HIV/AIDS to the population, particularly to the homosexual community
- To strengthen the capacities of vulnerable groups in the area of prevention and comprehensive care of HIV/AIDS
- Defend the rights of people living with HIV, with a particular focus on homosexuals affected by the pandemic, including fighting discrimination, stigmatisation and marginalisation
- Develop income-generating activities to help people living with HIV to support themselves.
Development of HIV prevention activities in Brazzaville and Pointe-Noire, implemented with funding from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis.