- To create a user-friendly framework that helps to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS and STIs in LGBTQIA+ communities.
- To raise awareness of and prevent STI/HIV/AIDS in the LGBTQIA+ communities.
- Promote material and moral support for LGBTQIA+ people living with HIV.
- Train staff accompanying LGBTQIA+ people living with HIV.
- Promote positive living among affected populations and uphold their dignity.
- Inform and train members to better combat HIV/AIDS, STIs and defend the human rights of LGBTQIA+ communities.
- Develop partnerships with national and international organisations in the framework of the NGO's mission.
- Annually assess HIV prevalence and new HIV and STI infections among relevant populations.
- Collaborate with national and international institutions for the improvement of the living conditions of LGBTQIA+ people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Encourage policy makers to engage with LGBTQIA+ communities to address issues on the social determinants of health and illness in these communities (culture, employment and working conditions, social environment, social support network, physical environment, discrimination/stigma, education, income and social status, healthy childhood development, health service).
- To work on the social determinants of health and illness in relation to the LGBTQIA+ communities in Côte d'Ivoire, and in particular those in the San-Pedro region.
- To improve the quality of life of LGBTQIA+ people in Côte d'Ivoire in harmony, dignity, equity and equality.
- To promote the well-being of its members through resource mobilisation, advocacy and information sharing.